Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bouquet of flowers

Hi again!

Instead of using the beautiful flower image from Jungle Fever, in singular form, I thought it would be fun to see how it came together in a large bouquet type image.

I really love how it looks!

I stamped the flower 5 times on x-press it card stock and then coloured in using copic markers. I then added them to my card base with dimensional adhesive :)

The rippled background is thanks to my super duper friend Lisa, who sent me her paper crimper (OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO EXCITED I've wanted a paper crimper for about 4 years!!!!!)

The banner is from Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is Create A Smile :) I copic-coloured in the banner too.

What images have you had fun using in multiples on a card? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear.

See you again next week!

Linda

4 comments: