Saturday, August 2, 2014

With a cocktail in the bathtub

Is there a better way to relax?
Anni here to share a card!

Some of you might say: Yes, of course there is a better way to relax: creating something beautiful (to make someone smile :) ) So I sat down and created a card with a bathtub and a cocktail on it!

Maybe you notice that I used coral for some details. I always try to use one color to accentuate some small things. Here I colored the cocktail in coral, used some coral twine and matted the patterend paper with coral paper. I always feel like that brings all the elements together.


For a more realistic look I added glossy accents to the bubbles.



2 comments:

  1. Your card rocks Anni love the colorcombo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni, tolle Karte!
    Mir gefällt der Fliesen-Look im Hintergrund!
    Gruß, Wiebke

    ReplyDelete