Thursday, April 23, 2015

Underwater Love

Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here! I am back with Create A Smile April released Underwaterlove Stamp Set.


 
When I saw the cutest underwater creatures, "Aquarium" just came into my head :D

 
  • Stamp underwater creatures on the white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black, color them with Copic, fussy cut them.
  • Stamp Wild Waters on the watercolour panel using Distress inks -Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky- and add some water droplets.
  • Mount copic coloured images over the inked panel using dimensional foam tape.
  • Add some different coloured sequins, beads to the stamped panel and cover the rectangle window for the shaker card.

I wish I could have my own aquarium like this lol!

 
 

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo Yoonsun

2 comments: