Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi | Darlings



It's Terhi here sharing a layout for the first time this year! So happy 2016 for all, I hope it will be full of arts and crafts.



As the Valentine's Day is behind the door, I'm feeling a little pink and what would be better way to get my mood on the paper than scrapbooking a picture of these two sweethearts.
They are sweethearts and darlings for me, but for each other they're best friends. I always wondered if was a good idea to have to babies in a row, but now that they are this big - I thank myself each day about that!



To get quick and effective effect on your layout (or a card!) use the good old embossing. No one can resist some 3D-effect and shiny details.






Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Color Your Heart Out
Other: Chipboards - Hearts
Dies: Magical Frames






No matter how close or far your best friend(s) lives, remember to hug him/her and wish happy Valentine's Day. I'm sending my biggest and warmest hug virtually to all of you there!

Terhi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment