Wednesday, May 11, 2016

[Video] Ink Blending & Copic Coloring

Happy Wednesday crafty friends! I am Amy Lee, also known as thecraftbunny in my social media. Starting this month, I will be a part of the Create A Smile video team bringing you monthly tutorials :)

A little about myself. I am from Hong Kong, currently living in Seattle with my husband. I love colorful and happy cards, especially cards that tell stories. I hope my cards will bring you positive energy!




I love telling stories on my cards. That's my thing. Today, I will share how I use the big and small images from the Doctor's Helpers stamp set to make a story card. My layout was inspired by my friend Melania's beautiful card!! I have also used a flower image from the Magic Flower set.


The techniques I used in this card involve ink blending and Copic coloring. My video will show you how my card come together along with tips and tricks. 

To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE




  1. I recently created blending swatches for all of my inks and it really helped me when picking out color combo for my cards
  2. I love creating ombre ink blending effect to add interest to an area. I would either use two ink colors or just one ink but fade from dark to light

 


If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I would love you to be a part of my crafty journey! On my blog, I also have another version of this card and the full supply list. You can see it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you next month!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Amy !
    Thanks for the video !

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, cute card, Amy!! I really enjoyed watching your video and learning how to create the different panels. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the card. Thanks so much for showing how you accomplished it. You coloring was just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete