Sunday, September 18, 2016

Funky Feathers Time

Hi everyone! Today, it's not stencils day but I thought I'd play with some embossing powders. It's a really simple card today but I hope you'll follow the blog because Christine will be sharing some new release sneak peeks and I'm excited for you to see them.


As you can see this is a very minimal and simple cards but I like repeating images to make a background. To start, stamp the sentiment first (new release). So that you know which area to not stamp your image. 

Next, just stamp your image (feathers). And embossed them with your colour of choice. That is all :) There are million of ways to do this and I hope you'll give it a try. 



All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment: