Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Friend, you amaze me!

Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new floral card using the absolutely gorgeous "Magic Flowers" stamp set.




I have some new markers and I really wanted to color some pretty flowers so I decided to color these beautiful flowers from this set.




First, I stamped the two flowers all over a white cardstock. I colored the big flowers using three blue markers and the little ones using three pink markers. For a pop of color I colored the middle of the flowers yellow and then I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops all over the panel.
Using the Double Stitched Rectangles I die cut the panel and then I mounted it on a light blue card base using some craft foam.
On a piece of light blue cardstock I stamped and hat embossed in white a combination of sentiments: one is from the "Magic Flowers" set and the Friends word is from a set that it's gonna be released soon.


I hope you enjoyed my card and that you'll try coloring these gorgeous flowers yourself! 



Double Stitched Rectangles



Magic Flowers





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: