Sunday, April 2, 2017

All You Need Is A Background Stamp - Part 3

Hey crafters! How have you been? This is my part 3 of using only the background stamp as your focal image. They are many background stamps out there that covers the entire card panel but it's even better when it includes intricate and beautiful detail just like this mandala stamp I'm using this week. 



You can colour each layer if you want but you can also make a more loose watercolour effect like I've done. First, I stamped it using Versamark and cover it with white embossing powder.  I used my favourite prima watercolour to create splashes of pink and purple. 

Instead of stamping a sentiment, I've used the die-cut to cut out my sentiment in the middle of the design. Add some white enamel dots as embellishment to give a simple and clean look. 


Have fun!



Prima Watercolors
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp and have to stop myself reaching for it to use on each and every card I make! Gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete