Sunday, July 2, 2017

Be Bold - Part 4


To I present to you .... Giant flowers! Kidding ;) Well, it is quite big so I thought it'll be a great example of bring in some  boldness to your card. I hope you'll read on and enjoy the card.
 








As you can see the technique isn't so complicated today :) It's all about layering your images and have fun colouring. 

I usually use my Distress Ink Antique Linen ink to stamp all my images when I want to watercolour them. This is because, the ink is reactive with water so that it can give me the no-line colouring look that I love so much :D Do you love it too? 

I then cut the images, leaving a thin white border, and layer them all to make a bunch.
I used the alphabet sticker to make a little "Hi" and added some enamel stickers!




Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Prima Watercolours



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: