Thursday, November 16, 2017

JOY to the world

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.

I'm sure you've seen the awesome release! I can't stop playing with it. It's so cute, elegant and funny.



I wanted to make a card spelling the word "Noel" using the ornament as the "o". But when I saw the candy cane, it looked so much like a "J" and then the reindeer looked like a "Y" đŸ˜† That's how I came up with the idea to spell "JOY".

  1. mirror stamp the candy cane (instructions for mirror stamping are all over YouTube), color it and cut it out
  2. stamp the ornament, color it and cut it out
  3. take a (in my case alcohol marker friendly) black pen and draw a simple body. This is not hard to do, just like a "U" thats upside down. Stamp the reindeer, color the body and the head and cut them out.
  4. stamp the background using a craft cardstock and some white pigment ink
  5. die cut the background and put together the card
  6. I used a white gel pen and a glitter pen to add some details and some sparkle
  7. to finish my card, I wrote "to the world" with a white gel pen

It's fun to look at your stamps and think outside the box. Sometimes mirror stamping or adding a little detail creates something completely new and fun. 


Delicate Decoratins / Heartwarming Ho-ho-holidays / Stars 'n scribbles






I think the shipping flatrates are AWESOME! đŸ˜€ 

And there's a MAIL CALL! You can help to decorate the Create A Smile office! Simply send your creations using Create A Smile products to: 



Create A Smile
Merremstr. 21
47053 Duisburg
Germany





Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a happy and colorful day,





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your incredibly creative and sweet Joy card! Festive fabulous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my !! You had such a fantastic idea !! The reindeer as a Y is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete